domingo, 23 de agosto de 2009

hello stranger

- She is beautiful. - I've got to see you. - No. - What is this, patriotism? - I don't want trouble. - I'm not trouble. - You're taken. - I've got to see you. - Tough. - You... kissed me! - What are you - twelve?

Não diga que sou muito bom pra você. Eu sou, mas não diga

Lying's the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off - but it's better if you do.

- Por que você gosta dela? - Porque ela não precisa de mim.

- You came to, you focused on me, you said, Hello, stranger. - Que oferecida!
- Eu teria te amado pra sempre. -I don't love you anymore. Goodbye
- You still fancy me? - ...Of course. - You're lying. I've been you.

It tastes like you but sweeter!

She was... disarming.
- Você é maravilhoso. - Nunca se esqueça disso.

- easy words -

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário