terça-feira, 6 de abril de 2010

I have no plans to eat anyone

Will you keep out all the sadness?’
‘I have a sadness-shield that keeps out all the sadness, and it's big enough for all of us.’
Happiness is not always the best way to be happy.



This part of your kingdoms not so good.’

Why?’

Well look this used to be all rock, and now its sand, and then one day its going to be dust, and then the whole island will be dust, and then... well I don't even know what comes after dust. If I was stranded on a desert island and could only take one thing, it'd be Douglas. We can share him if you want.’

Carol, did you know the sun was gonna die?’
‘What? I never heard that... Oh come on, that cant happen, I mean you're the king, and look at me I'm big! how can guys like us worry about a tiny little thing like the sun, hm?’


I don't want you to go, I'll eat you up, I love you so.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário